|Because Jantasie is a little crazy, she has to do crazy things. So a new subject, Where in Jantasie's going|
to try a new fashionstyle, a strange recipe or a new hairproduct.
Today in ''Jantasie Tries''... A hairmask of coconut oil! Why-oh-why does everyone dream of a holiday at a Island with white beaches? Because they'll find coconuts with coconut oil! Yay! Coconut oil seems to contain oils that drown deep into your frizzy hair to make it supershiney! Well, looks promising to me. Let's try! You'll need: 100% Pure coconut oil from a natural food/health store. Dutchies (De Tuinen!)
1. Take a spoon of coconut oil
2. Rub this into your dry, unwashed hair. No, don't wash it before.
3. Stand in front of the mirror 30 minutes and do crazy poses.
4. Shampoo untill the oils are fully out of your hair! I repeated this
for three times.
5. Let your hair dry in the air, merci Jantasie.
Will I Try this again? Yes and yes! I like it. It gave my hair that extra shine and the after
it felt like I wore extensions. The effect goes away after three days, but's that's ok. FOUR STARS!
Would you like to try it?